installed 5.5.11 amd64.iso on single HDD on HP Microserver Gen8
In WebGui I did the following things:
* General Settings -> Auto logout -> disabled
* Power Management -> Power Button -> Shutdown
* Web Administrator Password
* Update Management -> select all -> install
* System -> Plugins -> NUT
* Services -> UPS -> enable, ....
* System -> Notification -> SMTP ...
* System -> Date & Time -> NTP enable pool. ntp.org
* Storage -> SMART -> enable /dev/sda
System was running some days, and I was able to login via WebGui
Today WebGui stuck in endless login loop. Every time I get a notification email.
I discovered this topic. But
chmod 777 /var/lib/php/sessions and reboot doesn't change anything.
can someone help please.