Unable to set JDownloader custom download folder

• To start the JDownloader plug in, Icreat a new container on Docker using Partainer interface

Image: jaymoulin/jdownloader:latest

Volume

container: /opt/JDownloader/Downloads
    host: /srv/dev-disk-uuid-FA6C-4BA2/Transmission/Download
    container: /opt/JDownloader/cfg

host: /srv/dev-disk-uuid-FA6C-4BA2/Transmission/JDownloader/cfg

Network: host

Restart policy: Always

Than set by shell the email address and the password for MyJDownloader.
    The remote web gui from MyJDownloader is working good. Bat when i try to download a file, i did not find it in the folder on my usb stick.
    there is any one that how to set the proper Downlosad path?

• Do not ask me why oe how, because i didn't know, but i solved it.
    I deleted the container of the previous JDownload.
    Tha i opnened the shell

Code
    docker run -d --init --restart=unless-stopped -v /srv/dev/disk-by-uuid-123:/opt/JDownloader/Downloads -v /srv/dev/disk-by-uuid-123/config:/opt/JDownloader/cfg-u $(id -u) -p 3129:3129 -e MJD_USER=*********** -e MYJD_PASSWORD=*********** -MJD_DEVICENAME=JDownloader jamulin/jdownloader

Than it start working perferc

• Zana544

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

While I can't say this for sure... from the first setup you posted that didn't work, and the 2nd one you posted that did...you changed it from volumes you were apparently using for Transmission,. to volumes you had just for Jdownloader.

I don't use jdownloader... but in the past I've seen threads here where people have had issues w/ permissions with some of the torrent dockers (I've never had this problem, but I've seen plenty of others who did) . It may have simply been a permission issue and the jdownloader container couldn't write to the transmission folder, so when you gave it it's own folder with the second command... it worked.

• The path for the destination out of Docker container in the same, I just digit 123 to put all the path destination again.
    I don't know why, but when i tried to create the Container manualy in Docker, all the downloads will stay in the container original path and not in the path set by me. I tried several different setting for JDownloader, but the last one (the one created in the sheel) is the only one that is working corretcly

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!