Error when validating any settings modification

• Hello everyone,

I'm the new owner of an Odroid HC2, which I intend to use with Openmediavault. I'm seeking help here because I'm not familiar with all of this, when it's working, it's great, when it's not, I don't have the knowledge to understand the errors listed below :(

• First, I installed everything needed following this : Installing OMV5 on Raspberry PI's, Armbian SBC's, & i386 32-bit platforms
    • Then, I made the first configuration following the instructions there
    • Everything was working fine in my local network.
    • With the help of a local association, I moved the Odroid HC2 to a dedicated datacenter, plugged in directly to internet, with a static IP.
      • I tried to modify the network configuration within OMV to put my static IP, but then, we couldn't access the Odroid HC2, and we couldn't ping it either.
      • So we decided to create a manual configuration file for networkmanager, by filling it like these :
      • And it worked ! :) The Odroid HC2 is connected and I can use it with the public IP.

• But then, I wanted to update the system, install plugins and change some settings.

• When I update, I get an error but I didn't think of copying logs back then since it seems to be working.
      • When I want to install plugins, I get this :
    • When I try to modify a setting, then apply it (Big yellow button up ahead) :

Tell me if you need anything to help, I will try my best to provide more informations with my understandings.
    Thanks for your answers !

• Offizieller Beitrag

So we decided to create a manual configuration file for networkmanager

:thumbdown: OMV doesn't use Network Manager, Armbian does, OMV uses Netplan

But then, I wanted to update the system, install plugins and change some settings.

Due to the configuration of the above, and no I don't know how to resolve it, but I'll tag a couple of people who might ryecoaaron  Adoby

• :thumbdown: OMV doesn't use Network Manager, Armbian does, OMV uses Netplan

Thanks for your answer. We figured that out, but modifying the Netplan configuration file didn't work, while the networkmanager did.

I should have mentionned that we modified files directly from the SDCard, because the Odroid card wasn't accessible after modifying the network settings.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!