Snapraid diff job not running

• I'm now on my second fresh install of OMV on two different machines and I still can't get the snapraid diff job to run. I've added four data drives and a parity drive and simply hit the snap-raid diff task button in the GUI to create the job. Unfortunately it never runs, and running it manually results in the following:

Code
    Error #0:
    OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export SHELL=/bin/sh; sudo --shell --non-interactive --user='root' -- /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/userdefined-d7dcacf0-7b92-478a-bc92-6ecca2e4a1f9 2>&1' with exit code '1': in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/cron.inc:185
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(588): Engined\Rpc\Cron->Engined\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatuso5...', '/tmp/bgoutputr3...')
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/cron.inc(189): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))
    #2 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Cron->execute(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('execute', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Cron', 'execute', Array, Array, 1)
    #6 {main}

I've been googling for a day and a half now, but can't seem to find any fixes that work. I've even tried running a simple one line script from the same location with the same settings and it runs fine manually from the scheduled jobs. Any ideas?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!