Unable to access "Storage > File Systems" in the Web GUI

• Hi all,

Last night I was attempting to add some USB drives to make a local backup and I seem to have fallen into a pit. The problem I'm having is that I'm not able to access the "Storage > File Systems" tab in the frontend. Checking the syslog I found the following errors:

QRWmV.png

Basically, through some problems with adding/removing referenced drives, I made the decision to manually update the /etc/fstab and /etc/openmediavault/config.xml (deleting entries pertaining to the referenced drives and mergerfs filesystem). Clearly I've either deleted not enough or too much, but I'm unsure how to proceed here.

Anyone willing to help me debug this? Many thanks.

• macom

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

I’m guessing you don’t have an os backup or made a backup of your config file?

System Backup Typo alert: Under the Linux section the command should be sudo umount /dev/sda1 NOT sudo unmount /dev/sda1

Backup Data Disk to Backup Disk on Same Machine: In a Scheduled Job:rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f8814ed9-9a5c-4e1c-8830-426968c20ea3/ /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-e67439d5-00a3-4942-bd5f-b84ab86aa850/ Don't forget trailing slashes, and BE CAREFUL. (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)

Equipment - Thinkserver TS140, NanoPi M4 (v.1), Odroid XU4 (Using DietPi): PiHole

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!