OpenMediaVault will not restart/reboot unless I do it manually

• Hello!

I wanted to restart my OpenMediaVault Server every day automatically, since it doesn't take much time and often fixes many issues. However, something went horribly wrong this night and I do not know why. I am unable to restart the server via SSH or the web interface properly! Whenever the server restarts it won't be accessible via SSH or the web interface nor will any of its services start and I must manually force turn it off to restart it. Here's my log from tonight when it tried to restart to this morning at 5:30 were I restarted it manually!

log.txt

I have tried running updates and upgrades etc. what I haven't tried, however, is re-installing OpenMediaVault because I am not certain what to expect!

Code
    apt-get install --reinstall openmediavault

What would I have to do were I to try this? What configurations would I need to set up again? I have many users and shares on my server, can I export their user lists? I use OMV-extras with Docker and have many docker containers, would those need to be set up as well? If someone finds a solution to my current problem that'd be preferable, but if I need to reinstall the entirety of OpenMediaVault I'd prefer to know what that really means or if there are ways to make it easier (e.g. backups from which you can restore everything).

Sincerely

Erik

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!