Apt update error. Repository not signed. 403 Forbidden

• This morning I logged in to update my server and was met with the following. I have gone through this forum and google quite extensively but cannot find an answer. I tried apt clean, changing DNS and some commands listed in other threads to name a few. I never use the GUI for updating as I usually get at least 1 error. Usually everything goes well. I would rather not reinstall if I don't have to (which has been a common answer to a lot of issues). Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Just the error,

and full output.

• Offizieller Beitrag

You won't have to re-install for a minor apt repo issue. I'm not sure how you still have bintray repos and the new github repos (omv-extras repos moving to github).

sudo rm /etc/apt/sources.list.d/omvextras.list

sudo omv-salt deploy run omvextras

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thank you so much. I just updated both of my servers and they work now. For some reason I had to cd into the sources.list.d folder and rm from there as it didn't work at first.

I have to admit I think I came across this solution but it didn't work so I moved on. In my frustration I didn't bother to check that the file was removed and kept moving.

Thank you.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Need your help to update OMV4 with omv-extra.org

omv4 didn't have omv-salt to re-deploy omv-extra.

omv4 needs a lot more fixing which is why I didn't "fix" it (it is EOL'd). I recommend just uninstalling omv-extras (or at least remove /etc/apt/source.list.d/omv-extra-org.list) if you don't want to upgrade to a supported OMV release.

• omv4 needs a lot more fixing which is why I didn't "fix" it (it is EOL'd). I recommend just uninstalling omv-extras (or at least remove /etc/apt/source.list.d/omv-extra-org.list) if you don't want to upgrade to a supported OMV release.

Got it

Thanks a lot

let me plan to upgrade to omv5

I used zfs on it

i will remove source.lists.d/omvextraorg.list first

• Offizieller Beitrag

I used zfs on it

Removing omv-extras doesn't remove the zfs plugin. It would just prevent any updates but there will be no 4.x updates.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!