unable to read filesystem. filesystem will not auto mount on boot up

• we had a power outage earlier today and my ups powered down my nas safely, when I powered it back on none of my dockers where working and I found that one of my drives (8TB1) wasn't mounted and that contains my docker and appdata folders, I'm able to mount the filesystem with the web gui and then my smb shares are accessible but that is only temporary, once I reboot my nas the filesystem will not automount. I checked for updates and installed them and that gave me errors during the updates (8TB1 was mounted during the updates) since I wasn't having any luck with getting 8TB1 to auto mount on boot, and getting errors while trying to update, I shut the system down and connected my cloned thumb drive and the 8TB1 filesystem still won't auto mount. any help would be great.

Version 5.5.23-1

System Information > Report (snipet)

lsblk output

fstab

update 1 output - https://pastebin.com/cnFSCHUN

update 2 output - https://pastebin.com/qdCDzmbx

thank you

• after reading some other post I tried the following commands for more information, This thread gave me a couple commands to run,

sudo fsck /dev/sdf1

Code
    root@openmediavault:~# sudo fsck /dev/sdf1
    fsck from util-linux 2.33.1
    e2fsck 1.44.5 (15-Dec-2018)
    /dev/sdf1 is mounted.
    e2fsck: Cannot continue, aborting.

fdisk -l | grep /dev

The backup GPT table is not on the end of the device. This problem will be corrected by write.

is this about sdf1? if so where do I go from here? I can't find anything on the forum for this

• geaves thanks for the tip

I restarted my system so the drive would be unmounted (couldn't click unmount in filesystems) and ran

sudo fsck /dev/sde1

(the drive changed letters after restart (sdf to sde), not sure if this is common)

I then agreed to all the recommended changes/repairs and then restarted the system and drive mounted, and docker started. I waited a while and restarted the system again and everything works as it should again

Thank you

• geaves

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!