Problems with QbittorrentVPN

• In general you need to be sure that any folders you specify for volume statements are owned by the user that the container runs as or is otherwise permissioned to allow the container to write and read there.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• In general you need to be sure that any folders you specify for volume statements are owned by the user that the container runs as or is otherwise permissioned to allow the container to write and read there.

Yes they all are set as Techno Dad stated in his videos and Ive just changed the names to suit me

• Did you try the torrent I suggested? Also a lot depends on the quality of the VPN service. Who are you using and do they have good reviews online?

They are very good - it downloaded but stayed at 0% but showed on the website that it wasnt using my actual IP but using the VPN

Would you suggest changing the ovpn file for a different location and try again until I get a good one

• Sure, try using another VPN location.

I tested with that suggested Linux Mint torrent and it completed in under three minutes. I am using Torguard.net VPN service and the Miami, FL USA location.

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• So do you mean removing the quotations in the stack for example in this

sonarr:

container_name: "sonarr"

image: ghcr.io/linuxserver/sonarr

restart: unless-stopped

ports:

- "1273:8989"

volumes:

- /srv/65a8a932-6051-476f-8a94-9721f97fff88/Configs/Sonarr:/config

environment:

- PUID=1000

- PGID=100

- TZ=Europe/London

Remove the quotations in container name and ports

• I meant remove the quotes used here container_name: "sonarr"

--

• You may want to separate out the containers that are not working and from the rest and work on those as individual stacks one by one.

Also I suggest installing and using dozzle to view and download container log files.

https://github.com/amir20/dozzle

--

• Cool. Ive tried the change the ovpn file & it has worked the file hasnt stalled and was very fast Thanks for your help and Ill get back to you regarding the others

OK, glad it's going faster. Remember to keep an eye on that Tracker IP torrent and pay attention to what it's telling you.

Please start a new thread for each other app that isn't working.

--

• If you mean the .torrent files they are in:

/srv/65a8a932-6051-476f-8a94-9721f97fff88/Configs/QBittorrentVPN/data/BT_backup

If you mean the actual files that are being downloaded they are in:

/srv/65a8a932-6051-476f-8a94-9721f97fff88/Torrents

Unless you have some settings in the Qbit interface that moved them elsewhere.

--

• Don't worry about where the files are seeded from. However, if you move the files while seeding them that will break things.

--

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!