docker-compose issue when trying to upgrade

• I have been running OMV on my Raspberry Pi 4 for ~6 months now and everything has been going great. However, I went to upgrade the other day and get the following error:

dpkg: unrecoverable fatal error, aborting: files list file for package 'docker-compose' is missing final newline Creating index of upgradeable packages ... Creating index of openmediavault plugins ... E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (2)

I found this very similar post and was able to locate the docker-compose.list file and mine too had thousands of @^ in the last line, however that was the only thing in the file. When I delete that out, I then get a similar message except that it's an empty filename rather than missing final newline.

Is there something special I need to put in there (like just a 'final newline')? Can someone send me the contents or file itself so I can replace and get the upgrades working again? Any help is appreciated; thanks so much!

• macom

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!