Portainer 2.1.1 where is "Enable External Templates"?

• I've recently installed Portainer 2.1.1 on my OMV 5 platform. I was interested in using the templates from SelfhostedPro. The instruction say to Enable External Templates under the Portainer Settings . In my installation of Portainer there is no entry on the Settings page for Enabling External Templates. The Portainer documentation that I've been able to review does not even mention this option. There is an option on the Settings page for "You can specify the URL to your own template definitions file here...". Do I overwrite that JSON file or can I somehow append the second location to it?

Can someone please point me in the right direction on this issue?

OMV 5.6.11-1 ■ AMD 6 Core ■ 8TB ■ 32GB SSD Boot

• Stale documentation. There is no longer an Enable External Templates setting in Portainer. Just paste this URL into the App Templates URL box:

Code
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SelfhostedPro/selfhosted_templates/master/Template/omv-v2.json

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!