Interfaces einlesen oder manuell zur config.xml hinzufügen

• German Version:

Hallo

Ich verwendet mittlerweile seit ein paar Wochen OMV5. Bisher läuft alles und ich bin zufrieden. Jedoch wollte ich mich die kommenden Tage mal daran setzen, den letzten offenen Punkt zu fixen bzw. anzupassen.

Ich habe OMV5 auf meinem Pi 4 installiert, ohne das OMV die Netzwerk-Schnittstellen anpasst. Das hat den Grund, weil ich ein laufendes System hatte, auf dem pivCCU (Homematic Zentrale) läuft. Tests mit den Anpassungen der Schnittstellen waren nicht von Erfolg gekrönt, von daher nahm ich das als geringes Übel in Kauf.

Nun habe ich mir die config.xml angesehen. Dort könnte ich die Schnittstellen manuell eintragen, was zwar mühselig wäre, aber ginge. Die Frage ist nur, ob die Funktionalität im OMV dann damit geben wäre?!? Müsste ich da ggf. noch wo anders was anpassen?

Oder gibt es eine Möglichkeit die laufenden Interfaces einzulesen und in die Config zu schreiben?

Anbei zwei Screenshots. Auf dem ersten sieht man die leere Seite der Schnittstellen und auf dem zweiten sieht man das Dashboard und 3 Schnittstellen (sind noch mehr durch ein laufendes Docker).

Gruß aus RLP

Tobi

English Version:

Hello

I have been using OMV5 for a few weeks now. So far everything is running and I am satisfied. However, I wanted to sit down the next few days to fix or adjust the last open point.

I installed OMV5 on my Pi 4 without OMV adjusting the network interfaces. This is because I had a running system running pivCCU (Homematic control panel). Tests with the adaptations of the interfaces were not crowned with success, from therefore I accepted this as small evil.

Now I have looked at the config.xml. There I could enter the interfaces manually, which would be tedious, but would work. The question is only, whether the functionality in the OMV would then be given? Would I have to adapt there if necessary still somewhere else what?

Or is there a possibility to read the running interfaces and write them into the config?

Attached are two screenshots. On the first one you can see the empty page of the interfaces and on the second one you can see the dashboard and 3 interfaces (are even more by a running Docker).

Greetings from RLP/Germany

Tobi

• Had to use google translate, sorry.

Or is there a way to read the running interfaces and write them to the config?

On the Network Interface page, can't you add them with the "Hinzufugen" button?

Don't they show up when you click it?

• Had to use google translate, sorry.

On the Network Interface page, can't you add them with the "Hinzufugen" button?

Don't they show up when you click it?

Unfortunately, it seems that this is not possible. Since I don't want to mess up the network settings, I won't be able to test too much.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!