Plex no longer working in Docker

• Hi,

I've been running OMV 4.1.36-1 for some time now, and have had Plex running inside a Docker (also for some time now - probably a year or so). I have the "version" variable set to "LATEST" for Plex, so when I saw that there was a new version of Plex waiting to be updated to, I did what I always do - stop the container, wait a few seconds and then restart it. I promise - that's all i did!

That's where the carnage begins.

So Plex didn't come back - there are a ton of errors in the log file (details below). After trying several times, including specifying a older version or two, nothing would work. So I removed the Docker container, and the Docker image, and following TechnoDadLife's video instructions (like before) reinstalled the Docker image and container. Still the same problem.

Something has gone badly wrong - can anybody offer any help? Log file snippet below, and fuller log file attached.

Many thanks, Paul

(PS - I can't see a "/usr/lib/plexmediaserver/" folder via WinSCP - could it be that?)

begin log file extract

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you read the error message before posting it?

That link details the problem and how to fix it.. Essentially, pull the bionic image of plex, and that will solve the problem. There are multiple threads on this as it relates to ARM installs.

• OK, so I tried the bionic thing, that didn't seem to make any difference (I tried VERSION: BIONIC and VERSION:bionic-1.23.1.4602-280ab6053-ls36). I then updated the libseccomp library as-per the instructions and Plex is now running, so I think I'm fixed - just waiting for my music library to rebuild.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.:)

omv 6.4.0-3 Shaitan | 64 bit | Linux 5.4.239-odroidxu4 | Odroid HC2 | ARMv7 Processor

plugins :: omvextrasorg 6.3 | compose 6.7

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!