Reset NextCloud

• Hi everyone,

I did some mistakes these days.

So i try to fixe all...

Two days ago, all my nextcloud configuration worked (raid6 + external storage).

I change (why i don't know, really) propreties and now, i can't mount my raid in external storage.

I think i restore all permissions and propreties.

I can mount /srv folder but not /srv/dev-disk-by-label-DataRaid6 and all subfolders...

I have some other issues on my OMV installation.... but i would like to keep all the work i did on portainer... and Raid6 obviously !

Somebody could help me to fix nextcloud (or restore OMV, portainer and all docker component) in good conditions ?

thx a lot for your help

• Offizieller Beitrag

You're going to have to explain more about your directory layout and the command you ran.

The containers, depending on how bad you FUBAR'd it, you might be able to just restart docker, and it restore some of its permissions...

systemctl restart docker

• Hello and thank you for your answer.

You are right, I have stated the problem without the context.

I have been an OMV user for several months.

I installed OMV on a tower I created from a config that is a few years old, a new SSD and some salvaged HDDs.

Everything is working fine at NAS level, Raid6 for 7TB of usable storage.

I have a ghost of the system disk when I installed OMV properly at the beginning if needed. I also have a backup SSD identical to the one in the machine if we want to do some tests...

As for my usage:

I have NGINX which hosts 12 proxies without difficulty until today.

Everything was functional.

My servers : bitwarden, don't starve, factorio, filebot, jellyfin, nextcloud, omv web gui, portainer web gui, resilio, terraria.

The day before yesterday, I wanted to update the OMV plugins, as well as portainer... Impossible, I had errors... so I don't know how, but I found a page that I can't find despite all my research and I had to do something like : chown -R www-data:www-data then chmod in the same style on the ssh console.

I was then able to update everything... On the other hand, I lost a lot of services on portainer...

I restored everything, except nextcloud on which it is still impossible to use the external storage plugin. I can share /srv as local external storage, but not /srv/dev-disk-by-label-DataRaid6/...

I obviously had to restart OMV, Docker, Portainer, or the different services several times...

On the other hand, I find that the access times are longer than before...

So, is there a way to clean up everything?

I think i did any mistakes...

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I think I made a lot of mistakes during my self-discovery and training of this tool... so wouldn't it be smart to put almost everything back together? There are a lot of little things I would like to keep...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!