can't add a new fodler to ftp

• Hi,

if i add a new folder to ftp, after saving, i got an error message. If i do nothing here, i can use ftp. If i cancel saveing, there is no folder reachable under ftpclient.

No idea whats to do. But i'm short befor downgrading to omv 4... :(

Pinfeed

Drinkin' rum before 10 am makes you a pirate, not an alcoholic..

AMD E-350 Processor - 4 GB RAM - 6.5.0-3 (Shaitan) - 64 GB SSD System, 1x 250 GB SSD, 2x 12 TB, 2x3 TB

• Offizieller Beitrag

It might be helpful if you posted the error rather than making people guess. Just saying you "got an error" is not going to hep you get assistance.

You mentioned going back to OMV 4... So I'm assuming this is an upgrade/clean install of OMV 5? First things first, clear your browser cache.

Open the omv webUI

On most browsers, Hold Control and click Reload/Hit F5

This clears the browser cache for the omv webUI address and reloads it.

See if that helps... if not, post the error.

• Hi Again,

ok, sorry for that. i came from OMV4. Worked fine. But I installed a new SDD as systempartition. Setting up new the whole system.

Most is running as i need. But not the ftp. It worked, after saving inside the yellow ribbon. i got a error messegeshere. If i do nothing else, ftp works. when i'm canceling the saving, ftp didin't worked. The share isn't rachable. I'ved clear the cache.

Error messages :"An error occurred"

Pin.

AMD E-350 Processor - 4 GB RAM - 6.5.0-3 (Shaitan) - 64 GB SSD System, 1x 250 GB SSD, 2x 12 TB, 2x3 TB

• Offizieller Beitrag
  • Hello again,

No one outthere with an idea? Looks like an OMV bug. When I not save it works.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!