Modded Minecraft Server Not Starting

• Hello all,

I recently had to completely reinstall omv because of my inability to get the items I wanted working all at the same time. So I decided to start with the most recent item that broke the last installation of omv. I am attempting to run a modded Minecraft server running Direwolf20 1.12 version 2.8. I am using the itzg/minecraft-server:multiarch image and deployed this using a stack. The config looked like the following:

---

version: "2"

services:

minecraft-server:

image: itzg/minecraft-server:multiarch

container_name: minecraft

network_mode: host

environment:

- PUID=998

- PGID=100

- EULA=TRUE

- TYPE=FTBA

- FTB_MODPACK_ID=31

- FTB_MODPACK_VERSION_ID=144

- MEMORY=8G

- ANNOUNCE_PLAYER_ACHIEVEMENTS=true

ports:

- 00000:00000

volumes:

- absolutepath/MinecraftServer:/data

restart: unless-stopped

I have jdk8 on the server downloaded by using apt-cache search openjdk to find the closest thing to jdk8 that I could. That ended up being "nvidia-openjdk-8-jre". When deploying the stack I receive the following in my logs:

[init] Resolving type given FTBA,

[init] Running as uid=1000 gid=1000 with /data as 'drwxrwsrwx 7 1000 1000 4096 Jun 12 03:28 /data',

[init] Resolved version given LATEST into 1.17,

[init] FTB modpack ID 31, version ID 144 is ready to go,

[init] server.properties already created, skipping,

[init] Checking for JSON files.,

[init] Setting initial memory to 8G and max to 8G,

[init] Starting the Minecraft server...,

A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException,

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method),

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source),

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source),

at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source),

at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:70),

at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:34),

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to class java.net.URLClassLoader (jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader and java.net.URLClassLoader are in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap'),

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.<init>(Launch.java:34),

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28),

... 6 more,

2021-06-12T03:43:41.131Z WARN mc-server-runner sub-process failed {"exitCode": 1},

2021-06-12T03:43:41.131Z INFO mc-server-runner Done

I seem to be getting worse and worse at installing or creating new containers on my servers. It appears that each addition gives me a new set of errors I cannot solve. Thanks for your help in advance. I am ready to give any return values of any commands or anything else needed to fix this problem.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!