Nextcloud Swag logo page after setup

• Hi all, I followed this process to install nextcloud.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    . I though I had done it properly but ended up with the issue in my screenshot. I used this script;

version: "2.0"

services:

nextcloud:

image: ghcr.io/linuxserver/nextcloud

container_name: nextcloud

environment:

- PUID=1000

- PGID=1000

- TZ=America/Edmonton

volumes:

- /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-957d6881-558a-4350-864d-3c03a1d7a2d4/appdata/nextcloud/config:/config

- /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-957d6881-558a-4350-864d-3c03a1d7a2d4/appdata/nextcloud/data:/data

depends_on:

- mariadb

restart: unless-stopped

mariadb:

image: linuxserver/mariadb

container_name: mariadb

environment:

- PUID=1000

- PGID=1000

- MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD=************

- TZ=America/Edmonton

volumes:

- /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-957d6881-558a-4350-864d-3c03a1d7a2d4/appdata/mariadb/config:/config

swag:

image: linuxserver/swag

container_name: swag

cap_add:

- NET_ADMIN

environment:

- PUID=1000

- PGID=1000

- TZ=America/Edmonton

- URL=*********************************

- SUBDOMAINS=wildcard

- VALIDATION=duckdns

- EMAIL=*******************************

- DUCKDNSTOKEN=*************************************

volumes:

- /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-957d6881-558a-4350-864d-3c03a1d7a2d4/appdata/swag/config:/config

ports:

- 443:443

networks:

default:

external:

name: nextcloud

Any ideas where I went wrong?

• jjfire

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Nextcloud installation problem“ zu „Nextcloud Swag logo page after setup“ geändert.
  • Almost sure that noone will watch the video just to know what you did (unless it was the one from the forum)

See this guide and compare to what you did and see the errors/deviations:

https://forum.openmediavault.o…g-OMV-and-docker-compose/

Couple of pointers:

Your PUID=1000 && PGUID=1000 need to to exist on your OS (most of the times, the PGUID is 100 which is the "users" group)

To find what is your ID, just run in a terminal id <name of the user you want to run with docker>

It's a good policy of hiding/mask the URL. Now, everybody who sees this knows your URL/IP.

You don't give any info on how you are running the server, but if you're on RPi armhf, you should tag the image to alpine:

image: linuxserver/mariadb:alpine

Again, this is only if you're on a RPi with armhf.

Other than that, it looks OK but it all comes down as to what you did.

• jjfire

Hat das Label OMV 5.x hinzugefügt.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Also when you display your .yml file, copy and paste it into a code box (the </> button in the menu bar at the top of the post) so we can see the indentation of the file - because:

1. Indentation does matter to the functionality of the file.
    2. It makes it easier to read for those looking for mistakes.

System Backup Typo alert: Under the Linux section the command should be sudo umount /dev/sda1 NOT sudo unmount /dev/sda1

Backup Data Disk to Backup Disk on Same Machine: In a Scheduled Job:rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f8814ed9-9a5c-4e1c-8830-426968c20ea3/ /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-e67439d5-00a3-4942-bd5f-b84ab86aa850/ Don't forget trailing slashes, and BE CAREFUL. (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)

Equipment - Thinkserver TS140, NanoPi M4 (v.1), Odroid XU4 (Using DietPi): PiHole

• jjfire

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!