Acccess Webgui impossible after installation of OMV5 on debian buster

• Hello,

First of all , excuse my english as I am french. Well, I install OMV5 on my server running Debian buster. All works good, I don't get any error message. But when I try to connect me to the webgui in my browser, i got a time out as the server take too long time to answer. I don't understand what occur, as when I ping my server , all is correct. And I can connect me to the server using SSH.

Thanks for helping me in resolving this problem.

• Thanks to reply. The first time no. I followed the guide from votdev, but each time, I get an error with nginx. I 've just finished to follow this guide and no get error. But it's the same. I can't access to the webgui.

I must precise that I have a 64 bit processor and I notice that this guide is for i386-32 bits.

I verified the file /etc/hosts on the client PC. It's Ok. I can connect me using ssh without any problem. I can ping my server too. I really don't see where is the problem.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Thanks to reply. The first time no. I followed the guide from votdev, but each time, I get an error with nginx. I 've just finished to follow this guide and no get error. But it's the same. I can't access to the webgui.

I must precise that I have a 64 bit processor and I notice that this guide is for i386-32 bits.

I verified the file /etc/hosts on the client PC. It's Ok. I can connect me using ssh without any problem. I can ping my server too. I really don't see where is the problem.

Did you install the 32 or 64bit version of Debian? The script should pull the appropriate version of OMV.

• Finally, it was not an OMV problem. After making new install of debian on my server, and installing nginx and php, I don't reach the login page of nginx. I have to look for configuration problem on the client. Once resolved, I would try to install OMV one more time.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Other than the debian version being installed in the 32bit guide, the rest is the same. So, you can still follow the guide which will basically tell you to run the install script to install and configure OMV.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• jclaude

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!