OMV needs a restart every other week to work again

• I have this weird issue where I have to physically go to my server and press the reset button to get omv working again.

It usually happens at night, the next day I get a ton of emails most of them says the following:

Execution failed nginx

Execution succeeded nginx

Does not exist nginx

Exists nginx

Connection failed nginx

Already ran omv-firstaid but the issue comes back after a week or so.

• Hi, please share more details along the lines of Step 2 in https://www.spiceworks.com/it-…es/troubleshooting-steps/

omv 6.9.6-2 (Shaitan) on RPi CM4/4GB with 64bit Kernel 6.1.21-v8+

2x 6TB 3.5'' HDDs (CMR) formatted with ext4 via 2port PCIe SATA card with ASM1061R chipset providing hardware supported RAID1

omv 6.9.3-1 (Shaitan) on RPi4/4GB with 32bit Kernel 5.10.63 and WittyPi 3 V2 RTC HAT

2x 3TB 3.5'' HDDs (CMR) formatted with ext4 in Icy Box IB-RD3662-C31 / hardware supported RAID1

For Read/Write performance of SMB shares hosted on this hardware see forum here

• So I cheked the logs and it looks like a docker issue,

There a a ton of these messages: image 1

Then at the time the system started having problems I could trace back when it occured cause I was copying files at the time, I have these messages: image 2

More messages: image 3

• Is there a reason why you don't embed picture directly in the post?

omv 6.9.6-2 (Shaitan) on RPi CM4/4GB with 64bit Kernel 6.1.21-v8+

2x 6TB 3.5'' HDDs (CMR) formatted with ext4 via 2port PCIe SATA card with ASM1061R chipset providing hardware supported RAID1

omv 6.9.3-1 (Shaitan) on RPi4/4GB with 32bit Kernel 5.10.63 and WittyPi 3 V2 RTC HAT

2x 3TB 3.5'' HDDs (CMR) formatted with ext4 in Icy Box IB-RD3662-C31 / hardware supported RAID1

For Read/Write performance of SMB shares hosted on this hardware see forum here

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!