Parts of Sidebar don't Work in 6.0-20

• I have OMV installed on XCP-ng, so rolling back to my previous version isn't a problem. I just did the update out of curiosity.

The System, Services and Diagnostics sidebar items seem to work properly in the web interface. However, the Network, User Management and Storage to not display their tabs. The sidebar items expand to show their child items, but the content of the main window does not change accordingly.

While doing the recent update, my system "kept back" from installing linux-image-5.10.0-8-amd64 5.10.46-2 and linux-image-amd64 5.10.46-2.

I'm logged in as admin.

I've got a snapshot in case anyone wants to play, but I'm rolling back now.

Hope this is useful.

• Whoops. Just realised this may have nothing to do with updates. I rolled back and it seems I was previously on 6.0-16.

Wracking my brain to think, but the only other modification I made before was to install SNMP.

• Offizieller Beitrag

System Backup Typo alert: Under the Linux section the command should be sudo umount /dev/sda1 NOT sudo unmount /dev/sda1

Backup Data Disk to Backup Disk on Same Machine: In a Scheduled Job:rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f8814ed9-9a5c-4e1c-8830-426968c20ea3/ /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-e67439d5-00a3-4942-bd5f-b84ab86aa850/ Don't forget trailing slashes, and BE CAREFUL. (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)

Equipment - Thinkserver TS140, NanoPi M4 (v.1), Odroid XU4 (Using DietPi): PiHole

• However, the Network, User Management and Storage to not display their tabs. The sidebar items expand to show their child items, but the content of the main window does not change accordingly.

Did you clear your browser cache after the upgrade? I saw the same issue with a 6.x --> 6.x upgrade and clearing the cache (or using it in a "private" window) solved the issue.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!