Jdownloader says invalid directory

• I installed per this video with slight variance.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

My folders are not exactly as the video shows. The video says /appdata and /downloads

Mine are like this /Document/appdata and Document/downloads

Everything connects, the add links works, but when downloading the web UI says "invalid directory"

• It is strange that I removed the stack, and installed fresh and cannot duplicate a working connected jdownloader extension in the browser.

I was connected with partial function but now I can't get any function at all. Stack installs and deploys but mydownloader does not reply.

Logs show a lot of CFG errors:
    28|Log.L.log 8/23/21, 11:36:12 PM - INFO [ org.appwork.storage.JsonKeyValueStorage(<init>) ] -> CFG File does not exist: /opt/JDownloader/cfg/org.jdownloader.gui.shortcuts.ShortcutSettings.json

• Soo......... I got it working
    Actually the stack editor didn't like the /jdownloader in there at all.
    I believe it just needs to be whatever your actual share path is

So for me it's like this:

- /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Document/appdata:/opt/JDownloader/cfg

- /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Document/Downloads:/opt/JDownloader/Downloads

- /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Document/appdata:/opt/JDownloader/logs #optional

NOTE: the /appdata and /Downloads and for logs even /appdata
    if I use /appdata/jdownloader for example this give the invalid directory errors when downloading.

I do not know why the CFG errors in the logs and how their related to any invalid directory.
    However, even with a NOW working jdownloader I still get CFG errors in the logs in spite of not functional issues that I can tell.

Anyhow hope this helps someone else get their jdownloader working in docker etc.

• macom

Hat das Label OMV 5.x hinzugefügt.
  • macom

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!