OMV System Drive issues

• when urbackup ran it filled up the system drive first and then when that was full it reverted to the data drive

Cannot imagine how this could happen. Are you sure it was in this sequence? I could imagine that UrBackup starts the job. Then overheating or something else made the filesystem fail. But it is only speculation.

Maybe you can find some information in the log files (syslog) around the time the issue occurred.

• Cannot imagine how this could happen. Are you sure it was in this sequence? I could imagine that UrBackup starts the job. Then overheating or something else made the filesystem fail. But it is only speculation.

Maybe you can find some information in the log files (syslog) around the time the issue occurred.

I've just unmounted all drives, deleted the files again and remounted all of the drives which are showing online.

Overnight the backup should run, so will see what happens.

EDIT: I've just run a file backup and my systemdrive storage is going up whereas the datadrive (where it should be going) is staying at the same level. I've checked the urbackup container and it should be going to the datadrive. So its happening again

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!