Not able to enable samba share anymore

• Hello guys, im not able to enable samba share anymore. Maybe anybody can give me a hint what to do ...

Best regards, Mathias

Code
        Zeile 2: OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-salt deploy run --no-color samba 2>&1' with exit code '1': debian:
        Zeile 265:      Comment: One or more requisite failed: omv.deploy.samba.default.test_samba_service_config
        Zeile 274:      Comment: One or more requisite failed: omv.deploy.samba.default.start_samba_service
        Zeile 291: Failed:    3
  • What is the output of

ls -al /usr/lib/python2.7/site.py

and

tail -10 /usr/lib/python2.7/site.py

Sorry for my late response, i was in vaccation. The output of the two commands is:

• According to the error message

Code
    stderr:
    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 1
    (c
    ^
    SyntaxError: invalid syntax

you or someone else must have modified the file manually. The first line looks like a copyright to me. Seems the comments are not set correct. Fix this and it should work.

You are right .. All files in the Python2.7 folder seems to be some kind of defect...
    I copied the Python2.7 folder from a virtual linux machine to the NAS. Now this error is gone. But now is "Samba-Tool" missing. Something strange is going on here. I hope the system ssd is not broken...
    Is there a command to check/rebuild all OMV dependencies / tools ?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!