Cannot uninstall plugins

• As title im not able to uninstall plugins ..this is the error..

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --auto-remove --purge remove openmediavault-autoshutdown 2>&1' with exit code '100': E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.

Error #0:
    OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --auto-remove --purge remove openmediavault-autoshutdown 2>&1' with exit code '100': E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem. in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/pluginmgmt.inc:153
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(588): Engined\Rpc\PluginMgmt->Engined\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusBJ...', '/tmp/bgoutputOw...')
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/pluginmgmt.inc(157): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))
    #2 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\PluginMgmt->remove(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('remove', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Plugin', 'remove', Array, Array, 1)
    #6 {main}

any help appreciated, thank you

• dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a

Run dpkg --configure -a as root or sudo

• How do I select the drive ? Tapping Enter will not select it. Am I correct that Grub should be installed to the drive where the OS is? Thank you just leaning.

Anyway I just let it reinstall whatever needed to reinstall without Grub and now I can uninstall the plug-in, thanks, but I am trying to use the dpkg --configure -a command but it doesn't do anything anymore?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!