Apologies for the probably redundant thread, I've tried to find a fix to my problem and I have to admit I'm out of obvious solution, at least given my basic level of understanding. I will be grateful for your help.
Here is the issue:
- I have 2 disks, 3 partitions connected to OMV : sda1, sdb1, sdb2
- sda1 and sdb1 (both NTFS) work just fine, meaning I can read/write from any computer in my household
- sdb2 (exfat) on the other hand is in read only, and I seem to be unable to change permissions
- user permissions appear to be in order in the relevant GUI tab
- I have tried the reset permissions plugin, but it returns "operation not permitted"
I suspect the owner is not set properly, but I'm out of my depth in changing it. Somebody, help?
Thanks a LOT in advance
EDIT: added a screenshot of the current state of permissions in /srv folder. As you would guess, sdb2 is the one with UUID starting with 61. I tried chmod 777 -R on the folder, without success