cant acess via web

• When i try to acces via the web interface as always with no error message apearing it to give me a clue.

+ I tried first aid and changed the admin password

+ when a wrong user or password is entered and error message is shown

+ All of the SMB files and docker via portainter are runing

This problem started when i tried to share a folder in the same device as the OS , in other times it worked well , dont really know why this time failed

• Offizieller Beitrag

Check if your OS drive is full... This is a common side effect.

What is the output of

Code
    df -h /
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Well that looks good.

Rule out a cache issue.. Open your browser in Privacy/Incognito mode, and see if you can log in.

If you can, go back to a normal browser, go to the sign on screen, and on most browsers, Hold Shit, Control and hit R.

• now i tested all what you said +clearing cache with brave browser +testing in diferent browsers. This hapened about 10 months ago and in that time the server was in building so i went for the fresh install route , now the things have changed and are that if i touch will demand some learning afterwards to repair .

• Offizieller Beitrag

now i tested all what you said +clearing cache with brave browser +testing in diferent browsers. This hapened about 10 months ago and in that time the server was in building so i went for the fresh install route , now the things have changed and are that if i touch will demand some learning afterwards to repair .

The system really is more or less "set it and forget it" if it's set up properly... Other than logging in every couple days to run updates, I don't mess w/ my system very much at all

• The system really is more or less "set it and forget it" if it's set up properly... Other than logging in every couple days to run updates, I don't mess w/ my system very much at all

I agree but when you run multiple dockers ( usually 7 ) of minecraft in my case , cheking the map via SMB or changing the server properties is a daily basis . So there is no solution right?

• checked its fine ( its an ssd i bought 2 years ago and its used only for OS ) . As much as i love OMV and the developer team helped me there is to much errors in only 1 year in an server OS that suposeadly is build to be reliable . The next week i will move all the data and leart to use Truenas or Unraid . Love you guys but i have enought trying to resolve the docker problems to use any of my brain fighting with the OS .

• Offizieller Beitrag

checked its fine ( its an ssd i bought 2 years ago and its used only for OS ) . As much as i love OMV and the developer team helped me there is to much errors in only 1 year in an server OS that suposeadly is build to be reliable . The next week i will move all the data and leart to use Truenas or Unraid . Love you guys but i have enought trying to resolve the docker problems to use any of my brain fighting with the OS .

Good luck.

When people post these multiple problems they have with docker, the OS, etc.. it makes me wonder why they think switching to another OS will fix them. Docker is not the OS, if you have docker issues on one OS, if you take the exact same docker install and put it on another OS, it's going to have the same issues.

(For what it's worth, I have 14 dockers running on my system.. so the number of containers your'e running is very unlikely the issue. as there's people here running triple that)

Are you sure you didn't install something that took port 80?

Try running omv-firstaid again, and this time change the port (option 2).. and then try to access the webui at yourip:port

• The dockers are running fine , and i can acces them well . The problem is the acces via web , and no there is nothing in the port 80 i can see the login screen perfectly . When i put the wrong password a message is displayed but wen the good one is entered it goes back to te login screen ( i reseted multiple times and all of them happens the same thing ) .

I fell like you dont even readed the posts above what you responded . And yes, switching to another OS in the main server will solve a ton of problems , it works well for my raspberry but not for that , and the backups are a mess to restore if you dont do it via USB ports if you try to really use them.

Sorry if im being rude , i know development is hard AF but is not reliable enought OS to keep strugling . I will try to work into solving the problem because i dont really want to spend that much time moving all the files , but in the long run as said is not reliable enought

• Offizieller Beitrag

The dockers are running fine , and i can acces them well . The problem is the acces via web , and no there is nothing in the port 80 i can see the login screen perfectly . When i put the wrong password a message is displayed but wen the good one is entered it goes back to te login screen ( i reseted multiple times and all of them happens the same thing ) .

I fell like you dont even readed the posts above what you responded . And yes, switching to another OS in the main server will solve a ton of problems , it works well for my raspberry but not for that , and the backups are a mess to restore if you dont do it via USB ports if you try to really use them.

Sorry if im being rude , i know development is hard AF but is not reliable enought OS to keep strugling . I will try to work into solving the problem because i dont really want to spend that much time moving all the files , but in the long run as said is not reliable enought

It's not rude... Nobody forces and/or begs anyone to use the software... but whatever problem you're having is pounding on the keyboard. If this keeps happening, then it is something YOU are doing. If this was a rampant problem, there would be 100's of threads about this issue.

you say it's not a cache issue (which your problem is a sign of).. Have you tried just using a completely different browser? What browser are you currently using?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!