Can't login to Jellyfin

• I recently updated Jellyfin (after not updating it for several versions) and I am unable to login. I can get to the login page, but get invalid username or password. It looks like there were some changes that were made, and if I can edit the system.xml file and change the <IsStartupWizardCompleted>true</IsStartupWizardCompleted> to false I can create a new username. I tried to edit this, but it says I don't have permission.

Has anyone had this problem and know how to get this working again?

Thank you!

• I installed with docker. Is the below what you need?

• Sorry. I think this is beyond what I know. The only thing that occurs to me is that you enter with WinSCP and look for the file you want with the search engine. It is easy. I can't help you anymore. You will have to wait for another help better than mine.

Other help is needed here.

• So I was able to get SSH'd in and am at the / directory, but can't find my shared AppData folder. Can someone tell me where those are located?

• There are directories in /srv. If you can't see them you are doing something wrong.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 5.x on Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 16GB ECC RAM.

• What version of OMV are you running? ALWAYS tag your posts to reflect this.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 5.x on Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 16GB ECC RAM.

• Yes, I believe so. I am able to see and open shared directories, but it won't let me edit the the file I need to edit in appdata.

The files that are listed are:

bin cache dev home lib media opt root sbin sys usr

boot config etc jellyfin lib64 mnt proc run srv tmp var

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!