• Hi,

I am running the omv web gui on a raspberry pi. I have NFS configured. I have everything (I think) configured correctly like service, share, users, ACLs, etc. I have used the official omv manual as my reference for the configuration. However, I am unable to access my share on both the localhost and subnet.

Here is the error message (shown in the omv web gui) I get when I attempt to access the share:

rpc.mountd[847]: refused mount request from 192.168.1.53 for /export (/export): illegal port 51876.

I can't figure this out. My local machine firewall is set to "accept all". Everything else I have configured by referencing the manual.

• user_three

Hat den Titel des Themas von „NFS - Illegal Port“ zu „NFS - Issue“ geändert.
  • Are you trying to connect to your share using a gnome-based file manager (nautilus, nemo,...)?

First, try adding the option "insecure" to your shares using the graphical interface. If that works, stop here. If not, try connecting to your openmedia server. Then using the terminal, type:

Code
    sudo nano /etc/exports

If you happen to see a line under the one that mentions NFS4 and it seems like a share you haven't configured add the option "insecure" to that line too. Save and exit the file. Then:

Code
    sudo systemctl restart nfs-kernel-server

Now try connecting again to your share using your file browser. If that works, you have the same problem as mine. I created a post and still waiting for a position from the guys.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!