I've got OMV up and running including an "important data" volume on two mirrored disks.
Next step would be to create a secondary backup to an external storage. What I would like to achieve:
- connect to an external storage provider (owncube / box.net / ...)
- regularily (once a day at least) sync my local data to the network drive
What I am looking for:
- copy only changes / delta
- encrypt the data before transferring
Could someone either please point me to existing information or describe their setup?
- what plugins are proven for this (rsync / remotenfs / ?)
- what backup tools are recommended
If parts of this don't work via the gui (and I assume so) I'm sure I'd be able to work my way through the console as well.