Having an issue with deploying a Stack in Portainer- Binding Network Volumes

• I don't have my network volumes defined correctly- all transmission downloads are currently being sent to my boot drive. I was under the impression that absolute path was used to define the correct volumes so I'm not sure what I'm missing. Need another set of eyeballs or a correction in general. As Always, Please and Thank You for all Help!

• Your volume statements differ quite a bit from what is shown in the haugene/transmission-openvpn documentation.

Where did you find the format for the statements you are using, or did you invent them?

If all else fails you could try markusmcnugen/qbittorrentvpn instead. I run multiple instances of it with no problems.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I don't really have a comment on this, but OP, you might want to thank gderf , he noticed you likely had your actual VPN user/password in that docker-compose.

It's been edited out.

Pay attention when posting stacks like that. While a vast majority of people would have no interest in messing with your account.. I'm sure there's a percentage that would.

• Your volume statements differ quite a bit from what is shown in the haugene/transmission-openvpn documentation.

Where did you find the format for the statements you are using, or did you invent them?

If all else fails you could try markusmcnugen/qbittorrentvpn instead. I run multiple instances of it with no problems.

I was using absolute path-which is what I asked about in my original question- Using the stack is new to me-I'm familiar with using the previous volume binding option and as such I am bound to make mistakes which is why I'm asking what I did wrong in the first place. Also, Thank You for the edit- I was not paying attention when i copied and pasted.

• My concern is not with the host side part of the volume bind mount paths. It's with the container side. Where did these parts come from?

:/media/downloads

:/config

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• My concern is not with the host side part of the volume bind mount paths. It's with the container side. Where did these parts come from?

:/media/downloads

:/config

I pulled it from an example I took from google. The editor didn't complain when I loaded in the YAML. Obviously it's wrong- what am I missing?

• I suggest reading and following the image documentation.

--

• No you're right, I shouldn't cut corners. Unfortunately life happens and there are priorities to tend to. Thank You for all your help, no further assistance is required.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!