Raspberry Pi doesn't boot after setting up Snapraid

• Hello,

I have changed my storage on my raspberry Pi 4 NAS to snapraid but when i configure it in OMV with also mergerfs then after i reboot the system the pi is unable to boot. Why?

I have already done it twice and the same thing happened again.

I set up snapraid then restart then dead...

Does someone know what i can do?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Sorry for the late response.

I have an R-PI4 set up using SNAPRAID and UnionFS (actually MergerFS). It's been working fine. In fact, I rebuilt my R-PI4 yesterday to confirm that your problem is not part of a recent build or upgrade. The latest build, fully upgraded is working fine as well.

To start, you might consider looking at hard drive SMART data to check the health of your hard drives and, specifically, your Parity drive. Do you have SMART enabled?

• Sorry for the late response.

I have an R-PI4 set up using SNAPRAID and UnionFS (actually MergerFS). It's been working fine. In fact, I rebuilt my R-PI4 yesterday to confirm that your problem is not part of a recent build or upgrade. The latest build, fully upgraded is working fine as well.

To start, you might consider looking at hard drive SMART data to check the health of your hard drives and, specifically, your Parity drive. Do you have SMART enabled?

Is okey,

i got it solved in another thread already. But thanks for wanting to help me :)

Delay boot in OMV

• Copaxy

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!