Not finished update

• Hello, I want to update my OMV from 4.x to 5.x

I use the script: Upgrade Scripts for non-interactive major release upgrades (2->3, 3->4, 4->5)

But i stuck somewhere between.

Update log in attachment.omv_release_upgrade_to_buster.2021-10-30-062449_.txt

OMV is working via SSH, I have login loop with unauthorized login attempt via WebGUI even i use correct login/password.

SMB is working fine.

I try to use update script again but now i get error:

Code
    run-parts: executing /root/openmediavault-upgrade-4.7/check.d/01-debian-version
    You are trying to run this script from Debian '10.11', not Debian 'stretch'.
    run-parts: /root/openmediavault-upgrade-4.7/check.d/01-debian-version exited with return code 1

After that i check apt-get update and all is up to date.

I also check apt update and I get this: log.txt

What should I do now to finish the update?

• The reason for this error is, you did not follow the instructions to switch the omv-extras from bintray to github

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here and write up your solution for others.

• The reason for this error is, you did not follow the instructions to switch the omv-extras from bintray to github

I switched to github, It was the first thing I do even before i update whole system.

• mrp87

Added the Label resolved
  • Take a look at your log:

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here and write up your solution for others.

• Take a look at your log:

Yep, That's true and strange in the same way...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!