Not finished update

• Hello, I want to update my OMV from 4.x to 5.x

I use the script: Upgrade Scripts for non-interactive major release upgrades (2->3, 3->4, 4->5)

But i stuck somewhere between.

Update log in attachment.omv_release_upgrade_to_buster.2021-10-30-062449_.txt

OMV is working via SSH, I have login loop with unauthorized login attempt via WebGUI even i use correct login/password.

SMB is working fine.

I try to use update script again but now i get error:

Code
    run-parts: executing /root/openmediavault-upgrade-4.7/check.d/01-debian-version
    You are trying to run this script from Debian '10.11', not Debian 'stretch'.
    run-parts: /root/openmediavault-upgrade-4.7/check.d/01-debian-version exited with return code 1

After that i check apt-get update and all is up to date.

I also check apt update and I get this: log.txt

What should I do now to finish the update?

• The reason for this error is, you did not follow the instructions to switch the omv-extras from bintray to github

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• mrp87

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • Take a look at your log:

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• Take a look at your log:

Yep, That's true and strange in the same way...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!