Storage Details Reports issues with OMV 6 - Patch update to OpenMediaVault 6.0.3-1

• Hello

I just updated my OMV6 with Patch update to OpenMediaVault 6.0.3-1. I have noticed the following issues with the web console.

Issues:

Storage/ RAID Mgmt/ Show Details ---> not working from the menu. Red web page appears with the following text.

Software Failure. Press left mouse button to continue.

The requested page was not found.

Storage/ SMART/ Devices/ Show Details --> not working from the menu. Red web page appears with the following text.

Software Failure. Press left mouse button to continue.

The requested page was not found.

Dashboard/S.M.A.R.T. Status

Device Details is working

Further information:

================================================================================

= OS/Debian information

================================================================================

No LSB modules are available.

Distributor ID: Debian

Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Release: 11

Codename: bullseye

= openmediavault information

Release: 6.0.3-1

Codename: Shaitan

= Date

Thu Nov 18 19:40:03 CST 2021

• votdev

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!