I'm having a wierd error for the last couple of week. it's hard to pin down as been doing some changes on my setup to install the following dockers(both have been marked as stopped for over a week) :
this issue is that all my Docker seem to disappeared, the docker service is still running but it has no docker loaded. this seem to be happpen at a random time though i would only notice when i try to access one of the services (usually my plex server).
here is the wired part. if i reboot my server or simply restart docker al my container load back up, until they all drop of course.
one extra piece of info : in adding PIhole i ran into network conflics and had to do some changes in some the network setting file (follows instruction on forum) but this seemto have affected OMV in that i could connect to the update servers anymore. i did a reset of the network setting and it fix the issue. or i though it did
debug done so far :
- disabled Pihole and traefix
- reset all nextwork configuration to default
- uninstalled Docker and reinstalled it
- when it happens i check the OVM docker panel is stated that it's installed and running but it also states that portainer
More info :
- i've move the docker storage to an other share / drive
- system is up to date at version 5.6.20-1
- is use watchtower to keep my dockers up to data (note : i though i had disabled it but i had not. just did that to see if that would be the culprit)
i'm trying to find the logs that could help me but i'm unsure which one would have the info i need . any help would be appreciated