NFS issue in OMV 6

• I gave up on upgrading my existing OMV installation (which was gradually updated from OMV 3.x) and gave it a fresh start. Finally was able to set up mergerfs, but now NFS shares are giving me headache.

I have added added a few shares, applying the settings after each of them. Then I got an error, removed the share which caused the error, tried to apply the settings, but I still have this:

https://pastebin.com/J9VaRZ0j

HP Proliant Microserver Gen8, E3-1265Lv2, 16 GB ECC RAM, 3x WD RED 3TB + 1x WD RED 4TB + Crucial MX300 525 GB SSD.

Powered by Proxmox VE

• It is still trying to mount an nfs share. I don't have any problem creating a mergerfs pool, creating a shared folder, and then creating an nfs share from that shared folder. Hard to say what is going on. You need to give exact steps to reproduce.

omv 6.0.8-1 Shaitan | 64 bit | 5.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 6.0.5 | kvm plugin 6.0.3
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• a restart solved it somehow.

the initial issue was, that i have enabled NFS shares, without applying the settings, added all the shares, but could not apply the settings due to an error. then i have removed the shares, disabled and re-enabled NFS without any shares and applied the settings. this time it worked. afterward i have added the shares one by one, applying the settings after each share was added. i think at the end i added two shares at once before applying the settings and then it failed.

HP Proliant Microserver Gen8, E3-1265Lv2, 16 GB ECC RAM, 3x WD RED 3TB + 1x WD RED 4TB + Crucial MX300 525 GB SSD.