No web GUI after "Applying changes" - I screwed up

• well...I was trying to figure out a way to access my storage from off of my network and began to mess around with the certificate process. Needless to say, I don't know what I'm doing and now when I try to access the dashboard it gives me a 503 error. I temporarily turned off my firewall thinking that it would help...it didn't. The server is still up and running with no errors...as of yet. ;( I tried searching in the forums for an answer to this, if there is a solution I would really appreciate some help. Thanks

• Can you explain, what you did and what settings you touched? There are to many words which do not have anything to do with an internal server error 503.

From where are you trying to access your server:

- from the server itself (curl or wget)

- inside your land, but not from the server itself

- from outside the lan

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• When it happened I was still on the local network. I was trying to figure out HOW to access it OUTSIDE of the network. Didn't get very far ;(

I enabled SSL/TLS using the certificate I created while following this video below.

Minute 3:25-3:50

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

pretty much right about there is where the GUI logged me out and I haven't been able to get back in. Thinking about just wiping the drive and doing a fresh install.

• This video is for OMV4.

try omv-firstaid fro mthe command line.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• Offizieller Beitrag

To access your network from the outside you can use this. Easy to configure, simple and secure.

[How-To] Install Wireguard (VPN) in docker, server mode

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!