Qbittorrent - Errors since 1/9

• When I'm attempting to download a torrent (does not matter which one) I am now getting the following error. file error "alert File name" error: no such device. I can browse to the location. Qbit created the directory AND the file portion of the file. after that I just get errored.

• Which docker image are you using?

Are you running an image updater? (Watchtower, for eg.)

qBittorrent was updated to v4.4.0 on the 6/1/22 and it has some new features:

The linuxserver/qbittorrent as been updated to use that version.

Maybe there's some issues with it.

Don't know since I still haven't updated yet.

• I'm using linuxserver/qbittorrent:latest and Yes I'm running Watchtower but it's been off for awhile. But my qbit is running 4.4

If you're on v4.4 then you have updated the container image recently.

You can try to change your stack/YML to use the previous version to see if it clears the errors:

Code
    image: lscr.io/linuxserver/qbittorrent:14.3.9.99202110311443-7435-01519b5e7ubuntu20.04.1-ls166

OR

Go to the github page of linuxserver/docker-qbittorrent and ask for support there.

• As a test to see if it was a permissions issue, I loaded up Transmission using the same directory's and PID, GID. It worked perfectly. It is 100% a qbittorrent issue. I even created a new stack for it to verify that the issue wasn't just user error. Same thing happens. Thank you for the information

• Works perfect when using a single drive point. When using a Union FileSystem point it fails to save the file.

This should be advertised in big, Bold letters.

Running containers on pools isn't a good idea.

• Show your actual bind mounts, all of them. Saying something doesn't work is pointless when you can't or won't say what that is.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!