Cannot install OMV-Extras missing dependencies

• Or by simple cut-and-past:

Code
    sudo cat >>/etc/apt/sources.list <<EOF

deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ buster main
    deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ buster main
    EOF

Copy all at one into the comand line and hit enter.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• I updated the sources.list file no problem and then run omv-upgrade and it really updated some things and I thought it was time to run the omv extras but it failed again

• What is apt-cache policy gnupg gpgv

• Somehow this was installed from backports (maybe becaue of the mssing main repo).

Try this: apt-get install gnupg=2.2.12-1+deb10u1 gpgv=2.2.12-1+deb10u1 to get back to main

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• Somehow this was installed from backports (maybe becaue of the mssing main repo).

Try this: apt-get install gnupg=2.2.12-1+deb10u1 gpgv=2.2.12-1+deb10u1 to get back to main

well it installed without any errors should I go ahead and try omv-extras

• Omv-extras is now installed and shows up in the menu on the gui. Hopefully this will help someone else as well, when I was searching around I could not put it all together but a few pieces here and there.

You are all awesome and know your software

I can't Thank You all enough, hopefully it goes well from here like it did on my other machine

Oh and Zoki I missed a question you asked and the updates I kept seeing backports so they must be enabled in fact I think that is all I was getting at one point plus the non free

• 5dollaralien

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • Omv-extras is now installed and shows up in the menu on the gui. Hopefully this will help someone else as well, when I was searching around I could not put it all together but a few pieces here and there.

I had also installed from a thumb drive. This post helped also me get OMV-Extras installed. Thanks to all who contributed to the solution.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!