How do you get your containers now that Docker-hub changed policy

• Hi,

I ll be careful, I just posted this and got banned!

-> When I try to download a container using docker (portainer or CLI) I am refused access due to the changes in the way docker-hub operates.

Can anyone let me know if they have found a way around that and/or signpost in the right direction,

Many thanks,

Steph :|

• The limit is 100 images in a 6 hour period so, unless you are downloading the entire repo of dock hub, I don't see what issue would exist:

• Official Post

And you can double that pull limit if you create an account and use that account. If you are pulling more than 100 images every six hours on a regular basis, you are probably doing something wrong.

omv 6.2.0-1 Shaitan | 64 bit | 6.1 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 6.1.1 | kvm 6.2.8 | compose 6.6.1 | cputemp 6.1.3 | mergerfs 6.3.5 | zfs 6.0.12

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hi Both ,

Thanks for the reply, most reassuring as most of my services are on containers these days,

Have a great weekend,

Steph

[SOLVED]

• Official Post

That isn't why you got banned, you posted a BS link to some email survey.

Edit: I see the issue now, it was some ridiculous pop up I was seeing for the article (which was still BS regardless.. it's always been that way for free accounts if I'm not mistaken)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!