Two NAS with reverse proxy

• Hi, I need some advice.

I'm considering switching from Traefik to Nginx Proxy Manager on my server with OMV, and at the same time I want to switch to a new domain. I'd better ask before I start making any attempts at it and ruin something that works fine now :)

Here are my questions:

1. Is it possible to have two (or even more) NAS with OMV at the same time during the testing period, one running Traefik over the original domain and the other running NPM over the new domain?
    2. How do I set up the ports and router, since both proxies use ports 80 and 443?
    3. Can both (or more) domains point to the same IP address via Cloudflare? (EDIT: This is probably a pointless question because Cloudflare points to the A record of the domain and not the IP address, right?)

Thanks in advance for any advice or a link.

• you can use the old working nas to route network traffic to the new one.

So definitly possible, as i have that working with traefik. Needs file config though.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!