I received notice from Letsencrypt that certificates are expiring

• It does appear that swag is not running. I jus tried to start it but got the following error:

Code
    Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint swag (5562997e3871ec92cd4c1e23a12e49cdef3fce754df4ab74286a5a92a259698d): Bind for 0.0.0.0:81 failed: port is already allocated
    Error: failed to start containers: swag

best aproach can be delete your actual swag docker and deploy a new one fron scratch.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Do you intentionally have 2 bitwarden server containers?

I'm assuming you've installed something and it's interfering with swag connecting to your containers.

I'd agree w/ raulfg3.. back up any custom subdomain.conf files you have in your /swag/ngiinx/proxy-conf folder (the ones without .sample), then delete your /swag folder entirely. Then redeploy the stack.

From the looks of it you'll have one for nextcloud and at least one for bitwarden

• It does appear that swag is not running. I jus tried to start it but got the following error:

I told you so. Look at what containers are defined / running:

Code
    CONTAINER ID   IMAGE                                 REATED         STATUS                      PORTS                                                                                  NAMES
    674cf633316b   linuxserver/swag                      1 months ago   Exited (255) 47 hours ago                                                                                          swag
    8fd4e954b281   bitwardenrs/server:latest             1 months ago   Up 46 hours (healthy)       3012/tcp, 0.0.0.0:8005->80/tcp, :::8005->80/tcp                                        bitwarden
    b2f8fb6ddfe3   bitwardenrs/server:latest             1 months ago   Up 46 hours (healthy)       3012/tcp, 0.0.0.0:8080->80/tcp, :::8080->80/tcp                                        Bitwarden
    1991c701edab   portainer/portainer-ce                1 months ago   Up 46 hours                 0.0.0.0:8000->8000/tcp, :::8000->8000/tcp, 0.0.0.0:9000->9000/tcp, :::9000->9000/tcp   portainer
    ca5f9bc13f7e   e7a6cbc60efd                          1 months ago   Up 46 hours (healthy)       0.0.0.0:80-81->80-81/tcp, :::80-81->80-81/tcp, 0.0.0.0:443->443/tcp, :::443->443/tcp   nginx_app_1
    8460e386215a   ea85f6595b0b                          1 months ago   Up 46 hours                 3306/tcp                                                                               nginx_db_1
    fd6baf483d4a   ghcr.io/linuxserver/nextcloud:latest  1 months ago   Up 46 hours                 80/tcp, 0.0.0.0:450->443/tcp, :::450->443/tcp                                          nextcloud
    93aef735fb6d   ghcr.io/linuxserver/mariadb:latest    1 months ago   Up 46 hours                 3306/tcp                                                                               nextclouddb

There is a swag container defined, but not running and a nginx_app_1 and nginx_db_1 container which is running. From the names it looks like these two were started from a docker-compose file inside a directory nameds nginx.

the nginx_app_1 listens on port 80,81 and 443 on the host. Is this you nginx-proxy-manager which I saw?

When you try to start swag, it tries to bind to port 81, which is already taken by the other container.

You have to decide, if you if you are going to use swag or the nginx-proxy-manager. Then you have to stop / destroy the other one.

From the ports it looks like you moved omv to other ports and are routing 80 and 443 directly to the container. This will work, no need to change that. just if this advice will come.

To stop the nginx-proxy-manager go to the nginx directory you have the docker-compose file in and type docker-compose down.

If you just want to get the logs, type docker-compose logs or docker-compose logs app, if you just want the logs of nginx.

You have two instances of bitwarden running too, Is this by intention? And your nextcloud is listening to 450 on the host port, but should probably be protected by a reverse proxy.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• I had significant help from KM0201 11 months ago to set this up. I had only Bitwarden and Nextcloud running successfully without ever touching it since. I thought both were using swag, I thought. Any guesses as to what the nginx_app_1 is for? Is it for running Bitwarden?

• nginx_app_1 is your nginx-proxy-manager. If the domains are correct, which have been in the logs before, the show the nginx-proxy-manager on port 80 from the internet.

How are you connectiong to bitwarden and nextcloud at the moment? you can send it by private message, if you do not want to reveal to much in public.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I had significant help from KM0201 11 months ago to set this up. I had only Bitwarden and Nextcloud running successfully without ever touching it since. I thought both were using swag, I thought. Any guesses as to what the nginx_app_1 is for? Is it for running Bitwarden?

I remember helping you with it a while ago.. I don't recall anything about bitwarden. It looks like you've installed nginx-proxy managr which might be conflicting with swag? I know when we did it we set up swag.

• If swag worked, just destroy the nginx_app_1 and nginx_db_1 containers, start up swag check which bitwarden you are using by checking the conf file.

• To help me make sense of things I have laid out my file structure:

From this I can see how I ended up with two instances of Bitwarden. Setting aside this issue I see a docker-compose file under Docker-Config/nginx that looks like it might be interfering with swag. Its contents are:

I don't think this stack has anything to do with my Nextcloud or Bitwarden. Can someone confirm? Is this the container nginix_app_1 that Zoki mentions in #24? If so shouldn't I be able to stop it then start swag again?

• To help me make sense of things I have laid out my file structure:

From this I can see how I ended up with two instances of Bitwarden.

I think you need to clean up that mess. Decide on eigther Primary/AppData or Docker-Config. You will have to find out, which ones are running and where the real configs are.

Setting aside this issue I see a docker-compose file under Docker-Config/nginx that looks like it might be interfering with swag. Its contents are:

Code
    version: '3'
    services:
      app:
        image: 'jc21/nginx-proxy-manager:latest'

I don't think this stack has anything to do with my Nextcloud or Bitwarden. Can someone confirm? Is this the container nginix_app_1 that Zoki mentions in #24? If so shouldn't I be able to stop it then start swag again?

This is the docker-compose for the two nging_ containers. cd to that directory and execute docker-compose down. After that you shoud be able to start swag.

• Just shut down my nginx_app_1 container and restarted swag. Everything is now working again. Thanks for everyone's help. You guys are awesome. Is there a way I can determine which Bitwarden version has all the saved data?

• You shouldn't have destroyed the single container, but the stack. There is still the database nginx_db_1 hanging around.

To find out, which bitwarden has the data, stop (not delete) one of them and try to look into it. If you can not connect, the stopped one is the one you are looking for.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!