SabNZBD error: cannot create folders

• Hello good people,

I set up the Sabnzbd docker using this stack:

Previously I created all the nessessary shared folders, gave the permission to read/write to my user and put them also under SMB/CIFS.

I didn't use symlinks, because SabNZBd seem to don't like them.

I tried to download something and SabNZBD is giving me this error:

What can I do now or did I forget to set something up correctly?

Thank you!

EDIT:

The weird things is the following:

If I let SabNZBD download to "default" (as category) which is pointing to "/srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-0d22d5f1-2c2d-40b0-a7c8-8b7114a7ab29/SabNZBD-Downloads:/downloads" in the stack - it works!

I was just looking around the permission and took a glance at the ACLs of the SabNZBD-Downloads (shared) folder...it is owned by my user and all the other folders from the stack are owned by root. That's why it is also the only shared folder where I can f.e. create a textfile in Windows or delete something. For all other folders I have to use Putty, root login and the midnight-commander.

Can somebody explain me why? I never messed with the ACLs since I installed OMV 6 on the RockPi4.

• PeteyBling

Hat das Label OMV 6.x (RC1) hinzugefügt.
  • PeteyBling

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • The owner root:users and mode 770 should have done the job.

I think, you had a type in the source folder you mounted into the container and docker created it for you.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!