I need help setting up my connections in ruTorrent

• Hey guys. I've been using uTorrent for decades, but a few months ago I set up a NAS server, and now I'm using ruTorrent. The problem is I don't know how to set up my connections, and I have some issues with downloading. I'm testing with a private tracker, which offers high speeds.

1st issue:

The problem is, when I'm downloading for example 3 torrents at the same time, all 3 speeds are low. If I pause 2 of them, the 3rd one now goes full speed. You can see that on my first screenshot (2 screenshots in 1). In the upper half all 3 torrents are downloading, and in the lower half, only the first one is downloading.

2nd issue:

If I try to download a torrent on my PC in uTorrent, it downloads in full speed, for my home ADSL. If I load the same torrent in ruTorrent, it downloads at maybe 60-70% of the full speed, at best! You can see that on my 2nd screenshot (upper half is uTorrent, lower half is ruTorrent).

So, I need some help setting up my connections. Can anyone help me out with this?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!