Reading bits and pieces in different threads regarding the CLI upgrade path from 5 to 6, but wondered if there's a thread that covers the steps in one place that I'm struggling to find?
My basic understanding is:
1. Backup OS drive
2. Check any used plugins have been ported to OMV6 and if they haven't install via Docker instead
3. Temporarily remove data drives
4. Disable running services
5. Go in via CLI (Putty in my case) and run the couple of update commands (when I find them again!)
7. Most likely refresh/clear browser cache
8. Assuming now running OMV6, stick data drives back in and start services and check everything is working
Does that cover it? Any missing steps or detail to add to make life easier?