Can't apply Pending configuration changes

• Run the updates and have this yellow reminder on to to approve changes. Once clicked after few seconds I got this:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; omv-salt deploy run --no-color samba 2>&1' with exit code '1': raspberrypi:

Data failed to compile:

----------

Rendering SLS 'base:omv.deploy.samba' failed: Jinja variable 'salt.utils.templates.AliasedLoader object' has no attribute 'omv_utils.register_jinja_filters'

OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; omv-salt deploy run --no-color samba 2>&1' with exit code '1': raspberrypi:

Data failed to compile:

----------

Rendering SLS 'base:omv.deploy.samba' failed: Jinja variable 'salt.utils.templates.AliasedLoader object' has no attribute 'omv_utils.register_jinja_filters' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:197

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/engine/module/serviceabstract.inc(62): OMV\System\Process->execute()

#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(170): OMV\Engine\Module\ServiceAbstract->deploy()

#2 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Config->applyChanges(Array, Array)

#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(149): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)

#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(588): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusPg...', '/tmp/bgoutput9e...')

#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(159): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))

#7 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(192): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)

#8 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Config->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)

#9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)

#11 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)

#12 {main}

Rpi3b+ with Buster updated to Bullseye and then OMV5 updated to OMV6.

Any suggestions?

• Thanks for this. Please see below outcome:

• Hi,

See below:

Code
    pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo apt-get install --reinstall salt-minion salt-common
    E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'sudo dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.

Still the same

• Would it be worth looking at the 40 not upgraded packages?

0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 2 reinstalled, 0 to remove and 40 not upgraded.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• Thanks all,

I have opened topic re the not upgraded packages but no one have responded. Maybe these two are linked?

They just keep reappearing

For this issue I installed usrmerge

I did

apt-get install --reinstall salt-minion salt-common

and then

omv-salt stage run prepare with the below outcome:

I then pressed the button for the changes to be applied the and changes have been applied.

So it looks like that the usrmerge was he missing link.

I also tried to apply the 40 packages - and this worked too. I just need to wait to see of they will not appear again tomorrow.

Thank you for your assistance.

• Kruk79

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!