• I have done an installation of OMV, after it is installed you can log in (not in the webgui): you can then type admin and then the password, but admin manages to type in, but the password does not, then the course remains just standing) What can I do about this? Because I can't use ssh because of that. Is dat something in the modem of windows?

• The admin user can not login via ssh or console. That user can only login via the Web GUI.

In the shell (via ssh or console) typed in passwords do not echo to the screen. This is standard behavior.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Welcome to the forums.

CLI login is root and the password you set during install.

Webui login is admin with the same password.

If you make it idiot proof, somebody will build a better idiot.

• Thank you it's works.

I have another question:

I want to enter a code via Putty, is that possible.

The codes I want to enter is: dev.raid.speed_limit_min = 50000

dev.raid.speed_limit_max = 2000000

I have OMV 5.6.26 and the raid5 resyncling is so slow.

• Try this:

sudo echo 2000000 > /proc/sys/dev/raid/speed_limit_max
    sudo echo 50000 > /proc/sys/dev/raid/speed_limit_min

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Thank you,

I entered the first line, gave no error message, and then I could enter the 2nd line. Do I have to restart the nas, and then continue the raid 5 recycling? I'm at 41% right now (started at 11pm since last night) and 2,370 minutes to go.

• I do not know what is required after entering those commands.

--

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!