Upgrade from 6.0.21-1 to 6.0.22-1 fails

• I'm getting the following error when running apt upgrade:

I believe this happens cause my system has Jinja2 version 3.1.1 where "Markup" should be imported from jinja2.utils.markupsafe.

• In case someone else falls into this problem, the solution is to run the following commands:

Code
    # pip uninstall Jinja2
    # pip uninstall MarkupSafe
    # apt install python3-jinja2/stable
    # apt install python3-markupsafe/stable
  • onixid

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

In case someone else falls into this problem, the solution is to run the following commands:

Code
    # pip uninstall Jinja2

Uahhh, that's one of the reasons why the root filesystem should not be touched. If you want to use custom apps, use containers to do not pollute the OMV OS.

• Hello, I hope it's okay to attach this here, I had the exact same issue but

In case someone else falls into this problem, the solution is to run the following commands:

Code
    # pip uninstall Jinja2

this did not fix it for me. I guess I must have messed with my installation as well, I just can't remember what I did...

When I try to reinstall OMV I get this:

Sorry, for bothering, I just don't have any clue where to look.

• The versions I have are: salt==3003 MarkupSafe==1.1.1 and Jinja2==2.11.3 is that correct so far? So far it seems that I have identified the issue. It seems to be the salt program. I tried downgrading omv but with no success: apt install openmediavault/6.0.42-1 for example, no version seems to be in my apt repos. Also when I run omv-salt stage run deploy I get this:

Maybe I have to reset the salt config file or something?

• Following this post solved the problem with OMV for me:

• Following this post solved the problem with OMV for me:

Thanks for this, I wasn't able to recover and reinstalled OMV from there.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!