Access problem on wordpress container

• Hello,

i experience a weird access problem with my wordpress container.

I use a wordpress container (over stack) like this:

And i got the problem that if i deploy the container and try to use it and set it up and download a plugin everything works.

But i want to increase the upload size for pictures and there a multiple ways to do it and i choose the way over the php.ini file.

But the moment i edit or even try to open the wordpress folder and change something and i restart my docker container again, i cannot download any plugins because it requires FTP access. No more connection to the internet.

I red that i can happen because wordpress has wrong permissions etc. but i can confirm i put the correct file permissions as it was before when creating the container.

Why this still happens?? Someone any idea what he root of the problem is?

• Copaxy

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • But you are not editing the php.ini of omv but the one inside the container?

You are only binding the html directory into the container. Is this where WordPress stores its config?

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• But you are not editing the php.ini of omv but the one inside the container?

You are only binding the html directory into the container. Is this where WordPress stores its config?

Don't worry, everything mentioned is just inside the container

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!