only one share visible!! where is the rest?

• Good morning,

i set up yesterday the OMV 6 and everything is fine, exept that this one device see only ONE of the shares. I dont understand how this is possible.

I checked all the other devices, Windows PS, Android SMartphone, Apple Laptop, IPad and Kodi. All of them working fine.

But on the Apple Iphone 8 i see only 1 share.

Please help me out here!!

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Matt

• Offizieller Beitrag

How many shares do you have? All I can say is go back over your shares with a fine tooth comb and try to see what’s different about that one share. Maybe there’s some kind of setting on your iPhone 8 that’s different from your other devices. Seems like an odd issue.

System Backup Typo alert: Under the Linux section the command should be sudo umount /dev/sda1 NOT sudo unmount /dev/sda1

Backup Data Disk to Backup Disk on Same Machine: In a Scheduled Job:rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f8814ed9-9a5c-4e1c-8830-426968c20ea3/ /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-e67439d5-00a3-4942-bd5f-b84ab86aa850/ Don't forget trailing slashes, and BE CAREFUL. (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)

Equipment - Thinkserver TS140, NanoPi M4 (v.1), Odroid XU4 (Using DietPi): PiHole

• How many shares do you have? All I can say is go back over your shares with a fine tooth comb and try to see what’s different about that one share. Maybe there’s some kind of setting on your iPhone 8 that’s different from your other devices. Seems like an odd issue.

thanks for the tipp. it was a different user acount. the right one was written with a capital S, the wrong one with a small s. i changed it and voila

• reeneex

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

@reenex Ah, caps. I fell your pain. I’ve been there. That is why I never use them. A simple personal rule of mine that has saved me tons of grief.

System Backup Typo alert: Under the Linux section the command should be sudo umount /dev/sda1 NOT sudo unmount /dev/sda1

Backup Data Disk to Backup Disk on Same Machine: In a Scheduled Job:rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f8814ed9-9a5c-4e1c-8830-426968c20ea3/ /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-e67439d5-00a3-4942-bd5f-b84ab86aa850/ Don't forget trailing slashes, and BE CAREFUL. (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)

Equipment - Thinkserver TS140, NanoPi M4 (v.1), Odroid XU4 (Using DietPi): PiHole

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!